HOBAO HYPER GTS ONROAD RTR W/MACH*28 ENGINE - GREY
The Hyper SS platform now has something for on road/street/drift fans with this new creation from Hobao. Utilizing the Hyper SS tried and trusted front & rear suspension the Hyper GT is slightly stretched in the wheelbase to provide a semi-scale 1/8th on road street machine. Suspension is optimized for on road performance with compact aluminum shocks and heavy duty springs all coupled with new low profile shock towers. Front and rear anti roll bars and adjustable droop screws all help you adjust the GT to any required on road chassis setting whether it be slammed for drifting, racing or just parking lot bashing.
The semi slick tyres are great for traction, soft rubber for superior corner speed and forward acceleration, these babies will have the Hyper up to speed in no time. Combine that with the plush Black Mesh wheels and the Hyper GT looks fast stading still.
Large 17mm black coated shocks holda large volume of shock oil for superb damping, quick and easy ride height collars sets up your chassis clearance with a few turns of the collars.
King-pin hub suspension gives the utmost clearance for the front arms to be as high as possible to prevent chassis scrub, the steering is also set to have a large amount of active steering, these components are strong and light.
A stealth grey anodized aluminum chassis that is light weight, extremely durable and will help your goal of reaching maximum speed.
The nitro version has a fast and powerful engine combined with the polished tuned pipe offers a great power package on the Hyper GT. The big block combined withthe two speed transmission will spring the GT into action like a rocket.
HoBao Hyper GT Features:
- High performance MacStar 28 engine
- Polished Hyper tuned pipe
- 2.4ghz radio system
- Pre-painted rally body
- Grey aluminium anodised parts
- 2mm front anti-roll bar
- 2.8mm rear anti-roll bar
- 3mm countersunk aluminium chassis
- 4mm front and rear aluminium shock towers
- Black coated big bore short stroke shocks
- 4mm shock shafts
- High impact front plastic and foam bumper
- Oil filled front and rear differentials
- 2-speed steel gear centre transmission
- Steel dogbones
- Front CVA driveshafts
- Rubber sealed bearings
- Adjustable turnbuckles
- Unique front upper arms with sliding camber lock
- Solid front and rear arms for less suspension flex
- Captured hinge pins, no E-clips
- K.P.S.S front steering, over hub kingpin steering
- Heavy duty 18kg steering servo
- Enclosed receiver box
- High traction semi-slick low profile tyres
- Multi-spoke BBS style wheels
- Length: 585mm
- Width: 310mm
- Height: 195mm
- Wheelbase: 329mm
- Front track: 265mm
- Rear track: 210mm
Requires 8 x AA batteries for completion.
Please note: HoBao have made a rolling change and the chassis and other anodised parts are no longer Burnt Orange and are now Stealth Grey.