Competition Terms and Conditions
1.The promoter is: Dynomodels whose address is 5 Herritage Court, Rotherham Road, Laughton Common, Sheffield, S25 3SA.
2.The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Dynomodels and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3.There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4.By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5.Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook.
6.Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7.Closing date for entry will be as soon as the specified number of likes, subscribers or followers are reached on either Facebook, Youtube or Twitter depending upon what the competition entry requirements are or the end date given in the advertised competition. After this time then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8.No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9.The rules of the competition and how to enter are set out in the Facebook advertisement. Entry requirements will either be to like our facebook page, follow our twitter account or subscribe to our Youtube channel. Once you have completed this you must then make a Comment on the Facebook advertisement confirming that it is done as this is where the list of names is taken from for the draw. At the end of the competition names that have commented on the Facebook post confirming that they have carried out the entry requirements will be checked against the appropriate channel and entered into the draw.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as stated in the Facebook competition advertisement:
12.1 The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12.2 Dynomodels will judge the competition and decide on the winner after our our channel to which the competition applies reaches the specified number of likes, followers or subscribers or the end date as given in the advertised competition, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Facebook.
12.3 Dynomodels‘ decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
12.4 The entrant must have a facebook account in order to enter.
12.5 Dynomodels shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. Dynomodels also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of it's control.