The stunning Flux Assault V2 is a whole new design. Sharing a very similar technical specification to the awesome Prime Assault V2, but incorporating brushless technology for even more power, performance and mind blowing speed! But it’s no good simply having masses of power, you need masses of traction too! So we’ve included twin differentials, oil-filled adjustable shocks and tuneable suspension with mega-grip block pattern tyres! Then to make certain you remain in complete control, there’s an interference-free 2.4GHz steer-wheel radio system!
Supplied with a hardcase 3200mAh 7.4v Li-Po battery, just add a suitable charger to complete.
A strong chassis is important for any off-road machine, and it’s no different with the Flux Assault V2. With its high performance design, the Flux Assault V2 takes all the latest refinements from the fastest racing buggies and combines them in a tough, ready to run package.
- First pressing DuPont plastic wishbones
- 6061 Aluminium shock towers
- Low centre of gravity for better handling
- Fully adjustable steering and suspension geometry
- Powerful 3241Kv Brushless Motor and Water Resistant ESC
- Twin sealed differentials
The Flux Assault V2 features a powerful brushless motor system with CNC casing and built in cooling fins.
- Motor Type: 550 Brushless
- KV: 3421
- ESC: 35A Brushless
The Flux Assault V2 features twin sealed differential units, with steel, beveled drive gears to ensure maximum strength and efficient drive transfer to the place you need it most, the wheel in each corner.
- Heavy duty dogbones handle the power delivery to each wheel
- Independant fully adjustable suspension
- Sealed ball race bearings ensure smooth running
- Mini-block off-road tyres with inserts provide maximum grip on track