Utilising the same proven chassis as the Assault V2 and Onslaught V2 the Flux Desert Assault provides fantastic performance and awesome looks. The new roll cage body with its fluorescent yellow and black paint job makes the car really stand out from the crowd and offers a refreshing change and at an astonishing price.
A powerful brushless motor and ESC, full 4WD, oil-filled shocks, adjustable suspension, ball race bearings and twin differentials give outstanding performance both on- or off-road, while the 3200mAh 7.4v Li-Po packs more than enough punch. The included steer-wheel 2.4GHz transmitter keeps you in control at speed, just add a suitable Li-Po charger to complete.
This could just be the best looking car on the market!
A strong chassis is important for any desert racer, and it’s no different with the Flux Desert Assault. With its high performance design, the Flux Desert Assault takes all the latest refinements from the fastest desert buggies and combines them in a tough, ready to run package.
- Strong Chassis, with a tough roll cage
- First pressing DuPont plastic wishbones
- Sealed dustproof radio case
- 6061 Aluminium shock towers
- Low centre of gravity for better handling
- Fully adjustable steering and suspension geometry
- Powerful 3421Kv Brushless Motor and Water Resistant ESC
- Twin sealed differentials
The Flux Desert Assault features a powerful brushless motor system with CNC casing and built in cooling fins.
- Motor Type: 550 Brushless
- KV: 3421
- ESC: 35A Brushless
The Flux Desert Assault features twin sealed differential units, with steel, beveled drive gears to ensure maximum strength and efficient drive transfer to the place you need it most, the wheel in each corner.
- Heavy duty dogbones handle the power delivery to each wheel
- Independant fully adjustable suspension
- Sealed ball race bearings ensure smooth running
- Mini-block off-road tyres with inserts provide maximum grip on track