Majesty 600 EP readyset
Watch the splashing water when you cross the surface at high speed with the EP MAJESTY 600 to electric motor. The ultimate introduction to navigation by radio across the ultra realistic. With a top speed of 25 km/hthe shell in ABS resin molded vacuum offer excellent stability and easy for beginners to control when she slips on the water. Features for beginners include: a hull to automatic reversal structure that straighten in case of capsizing. rudder lift-up if he hits obstacles; a waterproof radio housing that protects the devices electronic water and other safety equipment. The finished hull requires no paint and decals are already applied to recreate that luxury European style cruiser in a quality finish. So you just add 4 AA batteries (sold separately) to the transmitter, the battery down on the water to enjoy the power and grace of the Kyosho EP MAJESTY 600!
● fully assembled Readyset to obtain optimum quality at a great price.
● The lower shell v shoulder v-neck produces an exceptional acceleration; slides, stability in turn and wave resistance.
● foam inside the cabin floats allow an automatic recovery in the unlikely event of a capsize.
● the flaps with independent adjustment left / right improve the stability at high speed.
● turn impeller installed improves the stability of turn.
The hull is shipped fully decorated. The Jet stream 600 comes ready to sail (ReadySet) you just more to install the battery (supplied in the pack) and four AA batteries in the transmitter)not shipped).
Length : 690mm
Width : 178mm
Height : 240mm
Drive : KA060-91W Navy
Radio : Syncro KT-231P + 2 – ch (waterproof receiver)
Propeller : D42 × P1. 4
Weight : 1,300 g approx..
Engine : G20 to cooling liquid
Servo : Waterproof KS4031-06W
Battery 2200 NiMh with charger included (Jack DEAN)
- 4 x alkaline batteries type AA for the transmitter